This last month has been a whirlwind. Not much was done in the way of work, but I DID move. Twice. And I got my kids living with me and I’m doing the single mom thing. So, with that being said, let’s see what I got accomplished from my goals last month:
- Collaboration with M.Y. and K.C. — Still waiting to hear back on when we are going to be picking this up.
- Finish FINAL review on backlog — Still working on it. Almost done reading.
- Have first round of edits done on Forced to Remember — I just received the MS back. I’m hoping to start on the notes soon so I can attempt to get this out on time.
- Do cover reveal for Forced to Remember — This is gonna happen this month. Look for it on the 26th!
- Edit and send Blood Awakening to Alpha readers — Nope. Didn’t happen. I’ve got a few other projects going on and right now there isn’t much time for writing. At least there hasn’t been.
- Write additional follow-ups to Heart Song — Working on this. Got a short story that will act as a sort of prologue to the second book!
- Polish Forced to Remember — Nope.
- Tackle Fated — On back burner for the time being.
- Prepare the box set for Nepherium — Waiting for the third to be released first.
end The Dark Ones to Beta readers— This was done. And I’ve even got some back already!
- Catch up on some reading. — Nope. And because of the limited time I had. Oops!
Not bad. Not bad at all! I still got one thing done. Some of my goal set backs are out of my control, but all in all, I still got a lot accomplished (even though only one thing on this list was completed).
So, let’s look at next month’s goals, shall we?
- Collaboration with M.Y. and K.C.
- Finish FINAL review on backlog
- Have first AND second rounds of edits done of Forced to Remember
- Do cover reveal (5-26!)
- Edit and send Blood Awakening to Alpha readers
- Write additional follow-ups to Heart Song
- Polish Forced to Remember
- Tackle Fated
- Prepare the box set for Nepherium
- Catch up on some reading
I’m going to be adding to this list soon, so hopefully you’ll see more things to come from me at that point too! Not sure when I’m going to get to it, but hopefully not too much longer!